You try to configure SharePoint Diagnostic Studio for SharePoint 2010 and get the following error:
Microsoft SharePoint is not supported with version 4.0.30319.296 of the Microsoft .Net Runtime.
This occurs when you have Microsoft Windows Management Framework 3.0 (KB2506143) installed on your SharePoint server.
Note that if you installed this update, SharePoint 2010 [...]
You have InfoPath 2013 running on your computer. When you try to customize an InfoPath form template from a workflow in SharePoint Designer 2010, nothing happens. The form does not open in InfoPath.
Install InfoPath 2010 along-side your Office 2013 installation and restart SharePoint Designer. Your form should now open in InfoPath 2010.
Get SharePoint to notify you whenever a workflow fails to start.
Configure a SPD notification workflow for the Workflow History list so that it sends you an e-mail every time a workflow fails to start. This is relatively simple to do and all you need is full control permissions to the site. Your [...]
Allow certain users to re-assign workflow tasks in SharePoint.
SharePoint by default only allows the assignee to re-assign the task. If you try to re-assign a task that is not assigned to you, you get the following message:
Task update was not accepted. To edit a task associated with a workflow task process, [...]
Building on my previous post about opening a link in a SP dialog window (similar to lightbox), we decided to make it so that clicking on the link under the quick launch or top navigational bar would open the page immediately in a SP dialog box. This is not possible out of the box, [...]
- Short break
- Speed up SharePoint using the IIS Blobcache
- Could not generate mail report.An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.No global profile is configured. Specify a profile name in the @profile_name parameter.
- Microsoft SharePoint is not supported with version 4.0.30319.296 of the Microsoft .Net Runtime.
- PowerShell script to update all Site Collection Owners
- SharePoint Keeps Prompting for Credentials Problem SharePoint keeps prompting you for credentials in the following scenarios: You ...
- Security Token Service Application- Broken Problem Had an issue today on one of my developer's VMs. ...
- User Profile Service Stuck on Starting Problem You have followed Harbar's Rational Guide to setting up the ...
- Event 8313 Topology – Load Balancer EndpointFailure – SearchService.svc Problem Encountered the following error while analysing the logs on our ...
- Event 6398 and 5586 SharePoint Foundation Problem Event logs were getting filled with the following errors: Event 5586, ...
- The security validation for this page is invalid Problem: After applying SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1 and June 2011 ...
- The local farm is not accessible. Cmdlets with FeatureDependencyId are not registered. Problem You install .NET Framework 4.0 on your SharePoint 2010 WFE ...
- Start a workflow using PowerShell Requirement Start a workflow on all / specific items in a ...
- Using Export-SPWeb to export libraries / lists This is a simple one but many people get the ...
- Unable to change User Profile Service Account Problem So you made a mistake by trying to change the ...