You have InfoPath 2013 running on your computer. When you try to customize an InfoPath form template from a workflow in SharePoint Designer 2010, nothing happens. The form does not open in InfoPath.
Install InfoPath 2010 along-side your Office 2013 installation and restart SharePoint Designer. Your form should now open in InfoPath 2010.
You try to publish an InfoPath form and get the following error:
The publish operation could not be completed. It cannot be determined if the form template was successfully published. Try publishing the form template again, or change the list settings to use the default sharepoint form. The SOAP message cannot be passed.
I am creating a customized version of the OOTB ‘Approval – SharePoint 2010′ workflow. What I did was basically select the Global Reusable workflow and made a copy of it. The workflow publishes without any problems. However, when I try to add the workflow to a SharePoint list and nominate an approver, I get [...]
When you have more than 1 web front end configured with load balancing / DNS round-robin, you will find that web service calls start to fail. For example, the GetUserProfile function that allows you to look up user information from the User Profile database will fail with the following error.
The remote server returned [...]
Create a dynamic form with fields set to hide/display depending on which option the user chooses in a dropdown box. Some options need to be hidden from certain users.
Create a Custom List in SharePoint with the drop down values you need. I use Title as the DisplayName and create an additional column [...]
- Save document library as template option not available
- Short break
- Speed up SharePoint using the IIS Blobcache
- Could not generate mail report.An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.No global profile is configured. Specify a profile name in the @profile_name parameter.
- Microsoft SharePoint is not supported with version 4.0.30319.296 of the Microsoft .Net Runtime.
- SharePoint Keeps Prompting for Credentials Problem SharePoint keeps prompting you for credentials in the following scenarios: You ...
- Security Token Service Application- Broken Problem Had an issue today on one of my developer's VMs. ...
- User Profile Service Stuck on Starting Problem You have followed Harbar's Rational Guide to setting up the ...
- Event 8313 Topology – Load Balancer EndpointFailure – SearchService.svc Problem Encountered the following error while analysing the logs on our ...
- Event 6398 and 5586 SharePoint Foundation Problem Event logs were getting filled with the following errors: Event 5586, ...
- The security validation for this page is invalid Problem: After applying SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1 and June 2011 ...
- The local farm is not accessible. Cmdlets with FeatureDependencyId are not registered. Problem You install .NET Framework 4.0 on your SharePoint 2010 WFE ...
- Start a workflow using PowerShell Requirement Start a workflow on all / specific items in a ...
- Using Export-SPWeb to export libraries / lists This is a simple one but many people get the ...
- Unable to change User Profile Service Account Problem So you made a mistake by trying to change the ...