The Save Document Library as Template option is not available on the default Documents library that gets created by the site publishing feature.
This is a known issue in SP 2010 and a work-around has been provided.
Open the document library -> Library Settings
On your address bar, change the link from [...]
You can turn on the disk-based caching feature in IIS for your SharePoint sites. By default, this stores picture, video, and audio files on disk so that the files do not need to be retrieved again from the SQL server. This can greatly improve the end-user experience as large files are retrieved much faster. [...]
You configure SQL Server Maintenance Plan and set it to e-mail you when the job is complete. When you check the job history, you notice that it fails to send the e-mail and the following message is logged:
Could not generate mail report.An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.No global profile [...]
You try to configure SharePoint Diagnostic Studio for SharePoint 2010 and get the following error:
Microsoft SharePoint is not supported with version 4.0.30319.296 of the Microsoft .Net Runtime.
This occurs when you have Microsoft Windows Management Framework 3.0 (KB2506143) installed on your SharePoint server.
Note that if you installed this update, SharePoint 2010 [...]
Update the site collection owners for all sites in your SharePoint farm. You normally wouldn’t do this too often, but this is helpful when you are doing things like migrations from old SharePoint installations.
Having a valid account with a working e-mail address is important especially when you use site collection quotas and warning [...]
- Save document library as template option not available
- Short break
- Speed up SharePoint using the IIS Blobcache
- Could not generate mail report.An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.No global profile is configured. Specify a profile name in the @profile_name parameter.
- Microsoft SharePoint is not supported with version 4.0.30319.296 of the Microsoft .Net Runtime.
- SharePoint Keeps Prompting for Credentials Problem SharePoint keeps prompting you for credentials in the following scenarios: You ...
- Security Token Service Application- Broken Problem Had an issue today on one of my developer's VMs. ...
- User Profile Service Stuck on Starting Problem You have followed Harbar's Rational Guide to setting up the ...
- Event 8313 Topology – Load Balancer EndpointFailure – SearchService.svc Problem Encountered the following error while analysing the logs on our ...
- Event 6398 and 5586 SharePoint Foundation Problem Event logs were getting filled with the following errors: Event 5586, ...
- The security validation for this page is invalid Problem: After applying SharePoint 2010 Service Pack 1 and June 2011 ...
- The local farm is not accessible. Cmdlets with FeatureDependencyId are not registered. Problem You install .NET Framework 4.0 on your SharePoint 2010 WFE ...
- Start a workflow using PowerShell Requirement Start a workflow on all / specific items in a ...
- Using Export-SPWeb to export libraries / lists This is a simple one but many people get the ...
- Unable to change User Profile Service Account Problem So you made a mistake by trying to change the ...